Kolikko käy 'Bookmark list'-kätköillä

Keskustelua travel bugeista ja geokolikoista
Gandal491

Kolikko käy 'Bookmark list'-kätköillä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gandal491 » Ti 03.11.2009 13:12

Kolikko käy 'Bookmark list'-kätköillä / Coin visits Bookmark list caches

Ensinnäkin pyydän anteeksi mun huonoa suomea!

Harrastaako joku muu geokätköilyä tällä tavalla:

Laitetaan kolikko menemään niin, että tarkoitus on käydä tietyn kirjanmerkkilistan kätköillä.

Mulla on yksi lista: 'Kivet ja Siirtolohkareet - Rocks and Blocks'. En varmaan pysty kiertämään kaikkea kätköjä, jotka ovat listassa, mutta mun kolikko voi tehdä sen mun puolesta. Toivoisin, että ihmiset ottavat yleiskuvan (tai useamman) kohteesta ja laittavat ne lokin mukaan kolikkosivulle.

Sillä tavalla näen minkänäköisiä ovat nämä Suomen mahtavat ja upeat siirtolohkareet! Samalla kolikkosivusta tulee kuva-arkisto niistä lohkareista!

Kolikon mukana on taulukko, mihin voi kirjata millä kirjanmerkkilistan kätköillä on käyty. Näin seuraavat kätköilijät näkevät heti, missä kolikko on käynyt (saa käydä muilla kätköillä välillä, mutta ei niitä listata).

Kolikko on lähtenyt ns. kotipesästä ja käynyt parilla lohkareilla pääkaupunkiseudulla, ja pian lasken sen menemään minne sattuu.

Referenssikoodi on TB35VNC.

Same in English:

Has anyone else tried geocaching like this:

Send a GC out to go round the caches on a bookmark list.

I have one list: 'Kivet ja Siirtolohkareet - Rocks and Blocks'. I doubt I'd get round all the caches on the list myself, so my coin can (hopefully) do it for me. I hope people will take pictures of the boulders and upload them with their logs to the coin's webpage.

I can then virtually see Finland's great erratic boulders, and meanwhile the coin's webpage will become a photo archive of them!

I've included a page with the coin, where there's a table for people to fill in the name of the bookmark list cache they drop the coin in (it can visit other caches too, but they are not to be listed). In this way the next finder can see immediately where the coin has been.

I've started the coin off from my own boulder caches near our cottage, dropped it in a couple of capital region caches, and will soon let it go into the big wide world of the Finnish countryside - let's see which way it goes!

It's reference code is TB35VNC.

Gandal491

sparris

Re: Kolikko käy 'Bookmark list'-kätköillä

Viesti Kirjoittaja sparris » Ti 03.11.2009 15:40

Good luck to your coin, I hope it will succeed in its mission. I have a gecoin of my own with a rather similar goal, I want it to visit all the caches that were part of the Wellamo Cache Raid 2009 event. So far my coin has stayed on the mission commendably well, but with other travellers I have unfortunately noticed that sometimes people don't pay much heed to the goals of the travellers they encounter even though the goal is clearly printed on a label attached to the thingy.

Gandal491

Re: Kolikko käy 'Bookmark list'-kätköillä

Viesti Kirjoittaja Gandal491 » Ti 03.11.2009 18:05

sparris kirjoitti:Good luck to your coin, I hope it will succeed in its mission. I have a gecoin of my own with a rather similar goal, I want it to visit all the caches that were part of the Wellamo Cache Raid 2009 event.
Thanks! I didn't believe my coin's mission would be original, but I must admit I haven't yet picked up a coin with a similar mission; yours is the first I've heard of.

I'm planning to drop my coin off to a cache tonight, on my way home.

Regards,
Phill (Gandal491)

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Travel bugit & geokolikot”